Moscow Black Metal Convention
lack metal duet Mora Prokaza is ready to introduce the new track from the forthcoming album to you.
On August 15, 2014 Mora Prokaza had taken part in “MOSCOW BLACK METAL CONVENTION 2014”, “Plan B” club, Moscow.
On this festival the band introduced the limited self-release of the first band’s album “Bringer of Plague”.
The band shared the stage with the next darkly-respectable collectives:
- SUSPERIA (post black metal, Norway)
- DARKEND (black metal, Italy)
- CTULU (melodic black metal, Germany)
- CLAYMORDS (post black/thrash metal, Norway)
- CRYSTAL ABYSS (symphonic black metal, Moscow, Russia)
- TODESTRIEBE (black metal, Moscow, Russia)
- ARCANORUM ASTRUM (symphonic black metal, Moscow, Russia)
and some other BM-bands.